1) How do I change my profile picture?
Click on the arrow in the upper right hand corner, next to your profile icon, click on Change Profile Picture.
2) How do I change my profile banner?
Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner, then hover over the picture you want to change.
3) How do I update my Profile Information?
Click on the arrow in the upper right hand corner, next to your profile icon, click on Profile Information.
4) How do I start my own group?
Click on "Groups" in the top menu, then click on "Create New Group"
5) How can I get to my profile?
Click your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner.
6) Can we make documents for our group?
Yes, from your group on the left-hand side, click "Topics" then click "Create New Topic"
You can now upload documents to your groups also; PDF, EXCEL & WORD files
7) How do I send somebody a file?
You can send files to people via private chats and in chat rooms. The chat feature floats at the bottom of the network.
8) How do I chat in real time, like on Facebook?
You can chat in real time by utilizing the chat feature that floats at the bottom of Network America. You can choose a one on one private chat with another member in the lower right corner or you can create chat rooms in the lower left corner.
9) How do find my groups quickly?
Click here for instructionns with graphics: HOW TO FIND STATE, COUNTY AND PARTY GROUPS QUICKLY
You can also contact us by email here: email@example.com
For more information about the Precinct Takeover, please visit www.networkamerica.org